Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Neighborhood Water Park

Every water toy that we had was in the front yard.


Adrian thought he would spray a little more water on the slide for the big kids.

Not just for big kids.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
One day I was shopping and saw this water slide 1/2 price. I knew that it would be fun for the neighborhood kids if they used it in our front yard since our yard has such a big hill in the front. I figured that if they played with it even one day it would be worth the price. Well, Chris and I were doing some yard work one Sat and all the kids were out but complaining of the heat. I thought it was a good day to break it out. The deal was they had to at least play with it long enough to make it worth my while. They entertained (and thoroughly wore themselves out) themselves for a good couple of hours. They would start at the very back of our property (in the back yard ) and run for the slide. Adrian didn't miss a beat. He was right behind the group every step of the way. The first time that he ran down the water slide and wiped out he wanted to cry but then he got up laughing . He would run to the end and then slide down in the puddle of water at the end. Too cute.

1 comment: