Today I took Adrian to the worship time at church just as a first introduction to church. Truth is, I couldn't stand missing worship time anymore. He was a little overwhelmed by the amount of people. He did pretty well but kept a death grip on my neck and waist most of the time. Chris was in the choir and Adrian could see him. He couldn't understand why he couldn't go see Chris. Right before the prayer when it was quiet, he yelled, "BABA". Chris heard him from the back of the church. It was too cute.
Since they were ALL dressed for church. I had to take pictures, of course. But since I'm not a great photographer and the subjects weren't very cooperative, it turned out like any "session" with 3 kids.
Such cute pictures! I love the 'real' ones where we get to see the kids' personality. :0)
ReplyDeleteagree...just about sums up a session with 3 kids! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove these photos, and hopefully the next time he joins you for worship at church he'll not be as scared. :)