Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just for fun moments

One afternoon I found MaiLin and AnnaLi lying in the driveway (with their heads at the bottom of the driveway) looking at the clouds. Adrian of course went and did the same. I ran for the camera. When I returned, of course they had moved. So, I sort of re-enacted the event. It was too cute.
Me and my cute hat. Mom fought me about wearing it but I finally gave in because I just know I look so incredibly cute!!!
Our neighbors have a dog that the kids love. Well MaiLin LOVES her and the other two are coming around. AnnaLi is now not totally terrified. Adrian keeps his distance. They have an underground fence so he is standing right on the line because he knows she can't come over it. Today we were outside and the dog started barking and he screamed from our yard--"Bad Doggie". Too funny. I didn't even know he knew how to say that.
While we were in China AnnaLi learned to ride a bike without training wheels. New Day had one and she learned to ride. We had not taken the training wheels off at home but the week of Mother's Day she wanted to get out and go. She was a pro after minutes.

Cool Dude.
Adrian got a new John Deere tractor from grandparents. This was pretty much his position for about two hours that afternoon. He pushed that tractor all over the yard and the cul-de-sac. He was too cute.
This is the Chinese squat. All of my kids do it. It is amazing how they do that.

Every afternoon we spend our time in the cul-de-sac playing, riding, petting the dog, etc. The kids are definitely outside kids and would rather be out than in. So, we are usually out. It is so much easier that way and plus it gets them really tired :). We are so thankful that it is now nice weather and we don't have to stay cooped up inside.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all your pictures!!! I love the squat - Emma does it too - How do they do that?! lol!

    ReplyDelete