Friday, April 9, 2010

We Survived Disneyland




















Today we jumped into parenthood with 3 children with all we had :). We spent all day at Hong Kong Disneyland. I will have to say it was worth every penny, worth every step and worth the tiredness. We all had a blast.
Here are a few of our favorite things:
Chris : Jungle Cruise. He did this when he was 5 in Orlando and he remembers it. It was just as much fun today I think.

Shawna: It's a Small World. This was my favorite when I went to Disneyland when I was 7. Isn't it funny how we both relived our childhoods. I also LOVED the parade. And, I loved seeing the excitement on the kids faces and new things they were experiencing.

MaiLin: Space Mountain. Chris did this with her and he said she screamed the whole time. But, as soon as it stopped she said, "Let's do it again." Yep, that's MaiLin. Chris said he wasn't sure he could do it again.

AnnaLi: Her response earlier in the day was "everything".

Adrian: I'll have to speak for him but he loved the water play area. He wasn't so sure at first but then he loved it. He would've enjoyed more if he would have taken a nap. He just wouldn't give it up--too much going on. He and LiLi fell asleep in the taxi on the way back to the hotel.

In many of the pictures you can see Adrian sucking his thumb. Poor little guy--he was so sleepy but I think he thought Baba might leave. If Chris went to do something with the girls I would constantly have to say "Baba be back" and then he'd repeat it. Next week is going to be fun when Chris goes back to work.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! We love Disney too! We did not get to go to Disney in Hong Kong but have loved the other times when have gone to Disney Land and Disney World. You are right, it is so neat to see the expressions on the kids on faces. What a blessing that is. I am glad you figured out to post more than 5 pictures in a post. Blogger would not let me do that. You have to let me know what you did so I can do the same with ours if I ever start posting to it again.

    Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow!! :)

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are "priceless!" What a fun day for your family!! I am sorry we missed it when we considered it. :0) Prying for a safe and uneventful trip home and a breeze through immigration and customs - G is good!! Can't wait to see everyone. :0)

    ReplyDelete