Friday, April 9, 2010

Pictures from April 8 --Our last day in Guangzhou







I forgot that I did take some pictures the last day we were in Guangzhou. We took a picture of MaiLin in front of the window in GZ and it turned out great the first time we were in China. So, when we returned to bring home LiLi we made the same pictures. Originally we did one with me holding MaiLin and then Chris holding MaiLin. She had her hands on the window like she was looking out over the city. We repeated with LiLi and then got a picture of the two of them looking out the window. So, as tradition would have it, we did it again. Only this time, Adrian was needing a nap and he did NOT want me to hold him so that pic did not turn out so good.

1 comment:

  1. the tradition of the picture by the window is precious. I'm so glad that Adrian is bonding well already. Will be praying for the adjustment when you get home.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete