Friday, April 9, 2010

Forgot to Mention

Please , please, please keep us in your pryers as we travel home. The first flight is 14 1/2 hours. Please pry that we all stay well, that the kids will sleep the right amount (whatever that is) as we will be adjusting to US time, that Chris and I will have strength to get all the luggage and three kids through security check points, customs, immigration. WE've done it several other times but I'm sure we need extra pryer. Also pry that the immigration process is speedy and all flights are on time. And that I will have peace as we fly. After our rocky Hohhot landing I've been a little more anxious than normal. I just close my eyes and pry a LOT--just like I did in the taxi tonight :).Also pry for Adrian that he will feel secure as we move and pack and make yet another journey. He has really handled the chaos well. Answered Pryer!! Thanks so much for standing in the gap for us.

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely be praying. Ellie was SO sweet last night when we were saying prayers at bedtime and she prayed for you guys. All of us are SO glad that you guys are getting ready to come home with little Adrian. It is just always such a big deal going over there and getting a child that G has called to be a member of your family. G is just so great!! We will see you tomorrow night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved following your amazing journey with you! So glad you are home!!
    God is good!

    Emily

    P.S. Sorry I haven't commented before now, but I couldn't get signed in for some reason...

    ReplyDelete