our guide, Rebecca, joined our group.
After bath we had AnnaLi and Adrian wrapped up in towels.They were on the bed beside each other just giggling and it
was so cute. Of course, I wasn't able to get the full
effect of the cuteness with the camera, but I tried.
Up until now, it was pretty much MaiLin and Adrian.
AnnaLi wasn't so sure about him at first. They are
starting to bond more and that is going to help her
adjust as well.
Just silly.Today was our Consulate appt. Our guide goes to do the paperwork and we have to stay in the room in case there are any questions. At 10:30 a.m she called to say that the visa application was complete and everything was DONE!! Tomorrow we go to take an oath to say everything is correct and then Thurs the visa will be issued and picked up and then Disneyland HERE WE COME!! We are getting ready to be home and ready for something other than meats and starch. We try to avoid all uncooked vegetables and fruits that don't have a thick skin. So, needless to say we are ready for some healthy food.
Today Adrian really started wanting me to do more for him. He and Chris went downstairs to do something and I was in the room. They came back and he ran in the door and ran over me to screaming, "Mama Mama". It did my heart good.
After a nap, we took a taxi back to Shaimian Island to finish up some shopping. The kids played on the playground while I shopped. Then dinner at LUcy's and back to the hotel. OUr group actually went on a dinner cruise tonight but we decided to skip it. We've done it twice already and we were really getting tired. OUr schedule here has been packed. That is a good thing though. Tomorrow is the zoo if the weather permits.
Sorry, my posts seem to be getting shorter and shorter because by the time I have a chance to post it seems that I get more and more tired. Not a lot of pics for today but I'll try to round up a few.
I am glad that Adrian is wanting you to do more for him. I know you must be glad too. Yea, I know what you mean about wanting healthy food. It gets tough not being able to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. It is also tough not being able to dring a lot of water.I am praying for great weather for DisneyLand!
ReplyDeleteSo blessed to get conected to yourblog. I am the mama of Libi, adopted from new Day two years ago. Adrian had just arrived at New Day shortly before we were there to adopt Libi. He was so adorable. We were just there n December adopting our newest daughter and had the chance to visit New Day again. Adrian took a liking to Libi. He was very nurturing to her. It was the sweetest thing. Shoot me an email and I will email you my pictures of them. Blessings and prayers to you!!!! You have received another beauiful gift from God!
ReplyDeleteAmy Arnold
amymarnold@comcast.net
You are getting so close now!!!! You will love Hong Kong, at least we did. Carter says to tell MaiLin to have fun and that he is sad he can't go to HK Disney with her :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet that sweet boy!
Erica
So glad little Adrian is having fun with LiLi! And I am so glad that Adrian is letting you do more for him - Yeah G! You are almost at Disney!! And then HOME!!!! We can't wait for you to get home and to see you all!!! Love, The Boyd Family (Holden is excited to meet Adrian.) Love to you all!! :0)
ReplyDelete