Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 7--More Pictures from the Zoo

Adrian loved the ducks.


Too cute.


The girls also liked the ducks.


After falling at the zoo and busting his lip, Adrian wanted MaMa.
He fell asleep on the way back to the hotel. We've made great
strides in the last few days. I think he's figured out that
I'm ok. But, I still make Chris take him to the potty :).

3 comments:

  1. Oh I hate that Adrian busted his lip open. Sounds like he is all boy and always on the go. So great to see that he is now letting his Momma do some of the comforting...just a few days will change so many things. Praise G. Won't be long now and you all will be home...can't wait to see you all at the airport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zoo looks fantastic, so sorry we had to miss it. It looks like everyone had a great time. So sorry about Adrian's lip-he is all boy. :0) I love my boy! :0) Yeah that Momma got to comfort and hold him though. Yeah G! Can't wait to see pictures of Disney - we considered staying an extra day to relax and go. I know you will have a great time! Getting excited to see everyone at the airport!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I got a good laugh about you having Chris take him to the bathroom! Makes me giggle! Welcome to the life of having a boy, my friend! The fun is just beginning! Thankfully you have many friends with boys! HAHA! Thrilled to see he's figuring out, "you are ok!"

    ReplyDelete