Today we went shopping and all the kiddos and husbands were done by lunch time. We were able to buy a few things , grab McDonalds and head back to the room. This was one of those trips that Chris calls sensory overload--the crowds, the smells, everything. It is overwhelming and we have to rest from the trips. After a quick bite at McDonalds (please nobody make me eat McDonalds for about a year) we headed to the room for naps. AFter school work and naps we had the other highlight of our trip--a visit from Doug, Janice, and
Sarah Bush. The girls had a blast playing together and we ate dinner together. I didn't have my camera but Doug took some great pics of Adrian giving us kisses. He would give me one and then give Chris one and back and forth. He is the "kissingest " (only way to know I know to say it) child. He is precious.
In the past few days he has started this little pout thing when he doesn't get his way. And, if Chris ells him no, he dissolves into tears. He hasn't quite been himself since his medical exam on Sat. He had to have two shots and ran a fever early Sat morning. I don't think he has felt great for the past two days.
Doug is supposed to email me some pics so I'll have to post some at a much later date. I haven't done really great with pics the last few days. I'm going to try to do better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The shots are horrible! Poor little boy. :0( I pray he is feeling better and Mama and Baba too. :0) Love, Lee Ann
ReplyDelete