Tuesday, March 23, 2010

We're Coming!

We're coming baby boy!

To give you a slinky!

Yea!


3 comments:

  1. Praying praying praying! I sure cannot wait to see that first post from NEW DAY!!!!!!!!
    And then...that sweet miracle moment when you see Adrian for the first time!
    Thank you SO MUCH for letting me share in your journey, Shawna!
    Blessings,
    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are on your way now!! The first thing Carter told me yesterday when I picked him up from school was "MaiLin is going to China tomorrow!!" He was so excited, then even more excited when I told him we could follow along on your blog. I think it's kind of funny that he even knows what a blog is!

    We'll be praying for you every day, multiple times a day!!!

    Love,

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Athens FCC is so excited for another sweet angel to be part of our group. We are praying for you and cant wait to see you holding your SON!!

    Love you guys!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete