Monday, September 7, 2009

Worked hard this weekend

Helping with the measuring tool. Looks like Daddy's got a helper.

Adrian with his foster mother and foster brother Evan in the background.

We are waiting baby boy.

Your bear is waiting too.




This weekend I worked really hard working on putting together the final things for Adrian's care package that we will be sending him in the next week. We had to take pics of ourselves to put in a photo album so he will get to know us before we arrive. I also had to finish up some pics that must go in our dossier. Boy, pics (uploading, printing, sending, picking up then Uploading, printing..... etc etc) can take a lot of time.


The other big thing that we did on Sat was get down the crib (so we could send a pic of his bed in the photo album) and Chris put it together. When Adrian comes home he will be sleeping in a crib in the girls room . It is a little close in there now but there is a method to the madness. You must understand that right now Adrian is in a crib in his foster parent's room. Before that he was in a room with multiple children at Newday. Culturally that takes place a lot of the time due to limited space. We have been down this road before and believe me--I think him sleeping in the room with someone will be good for our family's sleep patterns . I hope so anyway. Eventually , he and AnnaLi will share a room and big sis will get a room of her own. I'm sure she will be wanting that sooner rather than later.

Also, we got a surprise this weekend when we checked Newday's site and found a couple of new pics of our precious boy. The children had gone to Newday for their monthly medical checkups.




2 comments:

  1. Such sweet photos and the girls are looking so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls look excited and I think the crib in their room is a great idea. Read all the other posts and the pictures are cute. The dresses you had made are neat. I remember how much AnnaLi loved the stuff in her care package so I'm sure your hard work will pay off. Heather

    ReplyDelete