Sunday, August 1, 2010

More things Adrian says

Of course, I am thinking of more and more things that I want to record before I forget them. Some of the cute things Adrian says are:
1.) Will replace any "pl" sounds with "qu" such as "qualay" for "play", airqualane for "airplane" and Chick-qua-la for "chick-fil-e". We even had an argument in the car today between the girls and Ming Ming about whether it was "chick-fil-a or "chick-qua-le". Too cute.
2.) "daddy Na", "Mama Na" meaning "where is _________?"
3.) "Didi e" for just about anything he wants especially gum or "dum" but in Mandarin it is supposed to mean " little brother is hungry".

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw a comment you made on another friend's blog and I clicked on your profile and found your blog. I realized then that we met at the playroom at the White Swan. I remember meeting your son and husband there!

    I wanted to tell you about a new website you might be interested in -- www.wearegraftedin.com. Come check it out!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a sweetheart, and full of life! We just love it and him! He is wrapped around Holden's and Emma's hearts for sure. :0)

    ReplyDelete