
Well, I've finally entered the hi-tech world (ha ha) of blogging. I decided I better get with it. So, I'm trying this. We are going to use this to keep friends and family updated on our girls and hopefully journal the process for our third adoption journey. Yes, we are doing this ONE MORE TIME.
I'm posting a recent picture of our two big girls. MaiLin is 6 and AnnaLi is 3. Where does the time go?
I love it! Great pic, too! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...look at them! It has been way to long since we seen you guys. We have to get together soon and catch up!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited that you are blogging. Now I can know all about you any time! As hard as it becomes, it really is the greatest way to keep friends and family updated on your family. Happy blogging!
ReplyDelete