Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just a little catching up

Daddy always has somebody on his back.

We rode the merry-go-round MANY times.
Too cute!
The Botanical Gardens was a blast.
My two little butterflies.




Since I've just started this blog, I feel that I need to catch up a bit. Don't worry, I'm not going to start from the beginning. I think I'll just go back a couple of months.
This year for Spring break we spent time going to the Botanical Gardens with friends, play dates, and a trip to the zoo. We made a trip for a homestudy visit with our social worker for our upcoming adoption. We decided to make a day of it and go to the zoo. We had a great day at the zoo but unfortunately we brought home a little prize from the zoo--hand,foot, mouth disease. Both girls had the dreaded virus for 7+ days with high fever and ulcers in their throats. It was loads of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment